Monday, January 17, 2011

Success.

Things are looking up.

I went to the adviser office this morning right at 9:00 (well, 8:45 actually because I got there early) and it turns out they don't assist students until 10:30. She was very nice though and said she'd take care of mine anyway. Since I'm a walking bad luck charm though lately, the system crashed when she logged on to my account. Lovely.  I left her instructions on the changes I wanted, and she took care of it a short time later. So, now I have my schedule!

Monday, Shakespeare and His Contemporaries, 12:00-14:00 (yeah, I have to get used to military time now).
Tuesday, Marketing Communications, 14:00-16:30
Thursday, Art and Society, 9:00-12:30
Friday, Fashion in Society, 10:00-13:00

So, I'm happy. I found my way all by myself to the street where my Shakespeare class was being held, and actually arrived a half hour early (I need to give myself more credit with finding my way around!) The class was lovely, the professor is sweet and mild-mannered. After Shakespeare, I went to print out my syllabi at the ISA office (which I also successfully found from my class), and then from there found my way to the Cavendish campus to buy my Shakespearean plays. Then I finally journeyed back to my flat (which, you guessed it, I found my way to all by myself!).

I feel like such a Londoner!

No comments:

Post a Comment