Thursday, January 20, 2011

Camden.

Camden Town. No, not the scary one in New Jersey.

You know, places like this should be illegal. They rope in helpless little shopaholic girls like me, make us believe that just because we can barter for a price, we're getting a good deal, and spend every bit of cash in our wallets. I got a dress half off literally because I told the guy, "Listen, I REALLY have no other money than this 10 pounds. I really don't. So unless you want to give me the dress for 10 pounds, I HAVE to walk away."

I walked away with three dresses today. And a necklace. And sunglasses. This is a dangerous place.

What a cool market area though. I'd totally love to go there again, but with less tempting cash in my wallet.

After shopping today, I figured I'd balance it out by just having a night in instead of going out. My friend Kristen came over to my flat. We made popcorn, drank wine, planned out dates for European excursions, and watched "Easy A." I'd say it was a successful day.

I keep thinking tomorrow is Friday. This having Wednesday off thing is really screwing with me. I have to keep reminding myself to NOT go to my Friday fashion class tomorrow, because it is, in fact, Thursday, and I have Art and Society.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture, really captures that European feel. Glad the movie made its way to you just fine.

    ReplyDelete