Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Odd.

Here is a list of the unusual things that have happened to me today... so far:

1. My door handle this morning started jiggling like crazy, like somebody was trying to get into the room, for a good minute. The door was unlocked, so if somebody was trying to get in, they could have. It wouldn't have just jiggled like that as if it was locked. 

2. I accidentally hit two private school boys in the head with my umbrella walking to the tube. Sorry, don't stand in a line across the sidewalk and not expect me to plow through you.

3. On the tube, this young fellow calls everybody to attention so he can give a speech about how he's homeless and needs money. I felt so awful, but they really stress that you're not allowed to help the homeless on the tube. It was very difficult to look down at my book and ignore him. 

4. An odd looking girl, accompanied by her odd looking boyfriend, walking past me looks at me and says, "TEE HEE HEE HEE!" in an obnoxiously high pitched voice.

5. Literally 10 seconds later, a girl walking past me says to her friend, "I can't believe she thinks I killed Seth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment